Filestack’s code generator will help you in initializing Filestack’s File Picker within your app. It has an easy to use interface that contains all available file picker options to help you generate your code within seconds.
How To Use The Filestack File Picker Code Generator?
To use the Filestack’s File Picker Code Generator, follow these steps:
- Select or enter your desired options.
- Click on the “Generate Code” button to generate your File Picker code on the code pane.
- You can get information about your upload in your browser´s console by checking the “Get Response from Filestack” option.
- Click on the “Run Code” button to see the result of the generated code in action.
- Click on the “Copy to Clipboard” button to copy the generated code and use it into your application.
Note: For the code to actually rin, you will need to copy your own API key into the required field. You can find your API key on the top right corner of the Developer Portal. Create a free Filestack account or login to get your API key.
Filestack Picker Options
You can Check the Filestack Response in the Browser Console (Ctrl+Shift+i)
And clicking on the console tab
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org mail.