This section talks about the new features introduced in Filestack version 3.2.
Sign in with Microsoft Azure
Filestack version 3.2 adds support for Microsoft Azure sign-in functionality. Users can now quickly sign in to Filestack using their Microsoft ids. Simply click the Sign in with Microsoft button and enter your credentials to start using Filestack with your Microsoft account.
To learn how to enable the functionality, please read more in our Microsoft Sign in tutorial.
Filestack WordPress Plugin 2.0 Release
- New File Picker Improvements: Additional image transformation options such as Crop, Circle, and Rotate have been implemented. Added support for key-value pair tags. Introduced
Minimum Filessetting and
Display Modesetting. A new ‘Container’ field has been added for defining container names for the uploader.
- Additional upload control settings: Added settings such as Retry limit, Concurrency, Timeout, Disable Integrity Check, Intelligent Ingestion, Intelligent Chunk Size, Part Size, Progress Interval, Retry Factor, Retry Max Time, Allow Manual Retry, Disable Transformer, Support Email for enhanced control over the file upload process.
- New Callbacks: Added
- Shortcode Improvements: Introduced additional parameters to the [filestack] shortcode such as lang, image_transform, api_key, policy, signature, media_owner, upload_source, file_types.
- File Convert Widget Enhancements: Added configuration options for the File Convert Widget such as Title, File Type, Allowed File Types, Instructions, Success Message, Failure Message, Display Mode, Quality, pageformat, pageorientation, background, Compress, page.
- Video to Audio Convert Widget: Added a new Video to Audio Convert Widget with configuration options including Title, File Type, Allowed File Types, Instructions, Success Message, Failure Message, Display Mode, Audio Bitrate.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
This section talks about the new features introduced in previous Filestack versions.
File Picker Version 3.0
Introducing a powerful uploading API that creates a very smooth uploading experience for your applications. This file picker version has a new minimalistic design, an in-app image transformation, and a faster file-uploading API.
Below is a summary of the new features:
- Accelerated Uploads: Streamline any size uploads and publish content quicker.
- Direct Uploading to S3: Send sensitive data directly to your S3 buckets without passing through any Filestack infrastructure.
- Minimalistic Design: Easily blends into any website or mobile app.
- Transformation UI: Tool that allows to easily crop, rotate, border, and filter images within the dialog window.
- Image Tagging: Categorize, search, and manage your images.